Saturday, November 13, 2010

Yeay...finally i got what i've been craving for

Hamanaka crochet hooks...that was what i've been craving for from the first time i saw it in some Japanese Crochet Book i bought.
The set of hooks just so colourful that makes me really wanted to own them.
Hamanaka Raku-Raku Crochet Hooks

Been searching around ever since, looking around to the nearest seller around my area and can hardly find one, until i came across this one shop.
Unfortunately, it was out of stock at that moment so i seems to give up my hope bout it already.

Few days back, after all the crazy amount of orders i received, i wanted to get myself a better hook that can make me to crochet longer without experiencing numbness like what i have with those normal cheap hooks.
So I again went back to the shop and again trying to ask the hook availability, out of my expectation they do have the stock available and FINALLY...their mine now :) 
And to make it even more special, i crochet a very colourful case to match those hooks.

my own Hamanaka Hook with a crocheted case



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...